By Arthur Bell -
Area – 20yd x 20yd box.
Players – 8 to 12
Markers x 4 yellow, 4 red.
Balls x 4
Players at all four outside markers start at the same time.
One ball each, players dribble into the inner marker, turn away from cone and pass the ball out to the next cone in an anti-clockwise direction.
The player then follows the pass to the next marker.
1. Players dribble into the inner marker, dribble round the marker then continue to the second marker and dribble round. They then pass the ball out to the next cone in an anti-clockwise direction. Players follow their pass.
2. Players dribble round three markers before passing to the outside marker.
3. Players dribble all four markers before passing to the outside marker.
4. As above in a clockwise direction.
5. Coach nominates specific turns.
By Arthur Bell