By Renato Lopez Moreira -
This game is a progression of the previous 5 v 5 games I've presented over that last few weeks.
- The game is played in a 30 x 30 yard area divided into two 15 x 30 yard areas
- There is no limitations on the number of touches each player can take
- Ten consecutive passes are worth one point
- The game is 10 minutes long
The Attackers have to exchange passes between them trying to maintain the ball possession and organize the offensive play.
After ten consecutive passes the Attackers can finish in any small soccer goals. There's no defined area to shoot from.
The Defenders try to intercept the pass and keep possession in order to start passing between them to have a chance to organize a counter attack and score.[wpsharely id="1204"][/wpsharely]
If the Defenders only touches the ball but does not keep it the count starts all over again.
At the end of the time, the team that score the most goals wins.
- You can add a Joker in the exercise
- You can vary the number of small soccer goals
- You can limit the number of ball touches per player
- You can vary the number of players, increasing or decreasing it
- You can vary the size of game área, increasing or decreasing it
- You can vary the number of Attackers / Defenders, creating a offensive or defensive imbalance situation
By Renato Lopez Moreira - Author of Training Sessions for the 4-3-3