By Renato Lopez Moreira -
This game is a progress of the one from 'Possession Under Pressure' last week.
- There is no limitations on the number of touches each player can take
- The 'Jokers' play with the team who have possession of the ball
- Ten consecutive passes are worth one point
- The game is 10 minutes long
The Attackers have to exchange passes between them and the Jokers help to maintain possession as long as they can.
The Defenders must try to intercept a pass and keep the possession in order to start exchange passes between them.
If the Defenders only touch the ball but not keep it the count starts all over again.[wpsharely id="1204"][/wpsharely]
In the end of the time, the team that score the most number of points wins.
You can add more Jokers in the exercise.
- You can vary the type of passes: short, medium, long;
- You can limit the number of ball touches per player;
- You can variate the number of players, increasing or decreasing it;
- You can vary the size of game área, increasing or decreasing it;
- You can vary the number of Attackers / Defenders, creating a offensive or defensive imbalance situation.
Have a great week!
By Renato Lopez Moreira - Author of Training Sessions for the 4-3-3