By Renato Lopez Moreira -
The field is once again divided into four zones. This time each zone contains two attacker and two defender.
These are the rules for the players movement:
- Each zone must contain at least one player from each team
- All players can move freely between the zones
When a goal is scored one member of the defending team leaves the field. He can only return if his team wins the ball and scores a goal.
The defending team attempts to win the ball and counter attack. This transition must be done quickly to take advantage of the moment when the opponent is unbalanced.[wpsharely id="1204"][/wpsharely]
You can add neutral players to the game to play with the attacking team. The neutral player can move freely between the zones.
- You can limit the number of ball touches per player, accelerating or slowing the pace of game
- You can vary the initial number of players, increasing or decreasing it
- You can vary the size of game area, increasing or decreasing it
- You can limit the movimentation of the players, not allowing them to leave their respective zones
- You can limit the movement of the Jokers
- You can vary the number of Defense players who leaves the field if the Attack score a goal
- You can vary the number of Attackers / Defenders, creating a offensive or defensive imbalance situation.
By Renato Lopez Moreira - Author of Training Sessions for the 4-3-3