Pro Possession Games
Here is what you will find in this guide:
- Possession related warm-ups for games and practices
- Small-Sided games for groups of players from 3 all the way to 22 players
- How and why using neutral players will have a dramatic improvement in possession skills
- Game specific and game related possession games to mirror real life game situations
- The biggest mistake teams make with possession and how you can avoid it
Regardless of whether your team has 70% of the possession or you have the ball briefly on counter-attacks, you need to have the ball and you need to know what to do with that possession if you want to be successful.
Pro Possession Games by Renato Lopes Moreira is packed full of possession related small-sided games, exercises and rondos that are played on the training fields of professional teams all over the world.
This guide will explain the difference between keeping possession and doing something positive with the possession you have. If you like possession based teams like Manchester City and Pep Guardiola, this book is for you.