Pro Academy Training Sessions
A guide to building training sessions for Elite Players
Here is what you will find in this guide:
- An in-depth look into curriculum building and session planning of pro academies
- 15 tips to help you better plan and design your own training sessions
- A look at the principles of soccer and how to instill them into your players
- A breakdown of formations for 5v5, 6v6, 7v7, 8v8, and 9v9
- How to incorporate your coaching philosophy and style into your training sessions
- Why the four corners model of Technical, Social, Physical and Psychological is so important
The academies of professional clubs are responsible for developing young kids with potential into the world's top players. This eBook shares how the Chicago Fire of Major League Soccer designs and builds their academy coaching curriculum and session plans. Inside, this special eBook, you will see how they set up their session plans for individual technical training, small group training and tactical training.
Pro Academy Training Sessions is a book not to be missed. This guide will gives you a front row seat to how the pro's train their young players. It gives you everything you need to get the most out of your own training sessions and get your team firing on all cylinders.