How Pep Guardiola Wins with Inverted Fullbacks
A comprehensive breakdown of how Pep Guardiola uses inverted fullbacks to dominate possession and win games
Here is what you will find in this book:
- A full description of the roles and responsibilities of the inverted fullback
- How to take advantage of playing with inverted fullbacks
- Exercises and drills to train your inverted fullbacks
- The critical tactics of organizing your midfielders with inverted fullbacks
- How to coach your team with inverted fullbacks
- How to organize and defend with inverted fullbacks
Pep Guardiola is revolutionizing the game of soccer at the highest levels. He is regarded as not only the world's best coach, but also one of the most innovative. His use of playing with inverted fullbacks were critical in him winning championships while at Barcelona, Bayern Munich, and now at Manchester City.
Inverted fullbacks have been so successful for Guardiola, that other pro teams are following suit and adopting the same tactics. This eBook breaks down the roles and responsibilities of the inverted fullbacks and the tactics you can use to dominate the opposition like Pep Guardiola's teams. Check it out now and start dominating the opposition.