From Rondos to Real Games
Here is what you will find in this guide:
- Explanation and definition of small-sided games, rondos and position games
- The key points on how to transition from rondos in practice to playing real games
- The vital differences between a neutral player and a comodine player and how best to use them
- Training sessions on how to build up from the back
- Training sessions on how to dominate the midfield area
- Training sessions on how to effectively use the wide areas when attacking
- Training sessions on how to play in front of and behind the opponent's defensive line
One of the most difficult things for players AND coaches, is the transition from the training field to the real game. Often, a team can look accomplished and finely tuned on the training field, but it falls apart once they get into the real game.
From Rondos to Real Games is an eBook that will show you exactly how you can make that all important transition from the training field to the game. It will show you how to set up rondos and progress them into real game-like situations during your training session, and how this can be critical and helpful when your team plays a real game.
Don't waste your training sessions. Make sure they are preparing your team for the real game.