A Complete Season of Training Sessions For U9's and U10's
Never be short of ideas and drills for your training sessions ever again. Club Curriculum U9-U10 Season has enough drills and exercises that will keep your young players interested and motivated.
Here is what you will find in this guide:
- The keys to coaching U9's and U10's and how to best organize a training session to keep them motivated
- Sessions to improve techniques like, shooting, passing, defending and more
- Small-sided games and group play to teach attacking, defending, possession, etc.
- Best practices for restarts like goal kicks, corner kicks and throw-ins
- Different systems of play for the 7v7 formation
- Ideas on how to set a season long curriculum
The U9-U10 ages have often been described as the "Golden age of soccer learning". Young kids have different physical and psychological needs and abilities and the author, Tony Englund does a great job of not only explaining how to deal with young kids and set up their training sessions, but he shares tons of great drills and exercises that are specifically suited to this age group.
Club Curriculum - U9-U10 Season will have you well prepared to coach the season and you will never be short of ideas for new drills for your training sessions.