Club Curriculum - U13-U14 Season
A Complete Season of Training Sessions For U13's and U14's
Club Curriculum U13-U14 Season has enough drills and exercises that will keep your young players interested and motivated. More importantly it shows how to balance your sessions between continued development, competition and assuring your players have fun.
Here is what you will find in this guide:
- The keys to coaching U13's and U14's and how to best organize a training session to keep them motivated
- Sessions to improve techniques like, shooting, passing, defending and more
- Small-sided games and group play to teach attacking, defending, possession, etc.
- Competitive sessions that will challenge your players
- Different systems like the 4-3-3, 4-4-2 and 3-5-2
- Ideas on how to set a season long curriculum
Striking a balance between competition and development is critical a the U13/U14 ages and the author, Tony Englund does a great job of not only explaining how to deal with these ages and set up their training sessions, but he shares tons of great drills and exercises that are specifically suited to this age group.
Club Curriculum - U13-U14 Season will have you well prepared to coach the season and you will never be short of ideas for new drills for your training sessions.