Club Curriculum - Building a Better Goalkeeper
The Missing Link In Goalkeeper Training For Young Players
Make goalkeeper training an inclusive and fun part of training with our book - Club Curriculum - Building a Better Goalkeeper
Here is what you will find in this guide:
- The correct diving techniques for, Collapse Diving, Extension Diving and Blocking
- The importance of distribution and being comfortable on the ball
- Dealing with high balls and when to punch, catch or tip the ball
- Great drills to work on quick saves and reaction saves
- How to deal with break-aways when attackers are running at you 1v1
- Why shot stopping shouldn't be just shooting practice for your field players
Failing to train young goalkeepers as part of the team can lead to frustration and lack of confidence for young kids. This book not only explains how to integrate young goalkeepers into your team training sessions, it also shares individual, functional training that will give your goalkeepers confidence and make them feel a valuable member of the team.
Club Curriculum - Building a Better Goalkeeper gives you the tools you need to provide quality training for your young goalkeepers. They will feel a valued member of the team and grow in confidence as their skills consistently improve.