The Role of the Wide Midfielder
Here is what you will find in this guide:
- The roles and responsibilities of a wide midfielder when your team is attacking
- A look at the different types of wide midfielders
- Why wide midfielders can be effective playing inside
- How to use your wide midfielder to move the defense out of position
- How the wide midfielder can connect with fullbacks and forwards
- How to use a wide midfielder in different formations and systems of play
The wide midfielder has numerous functions when attacking including, taking on fullbacks, providing crosses and other passes to forwards, pulling defensive players out of position, just to name a few.
Teams with all formations including the 4-3-3, 3-5-2, 4-4-2, 4-2-3-1, and others can all play with wide midfielders.
Getting the best out of your wide midfielders can be critical to the success of your formation and style of play. Teams use their wide midfielders in all kinds of different ways and this book explores how the top pro teams use their wide midfielders, how they are affective in their different uses and how you can use the same tactics with your team.
Your Non-Member Price (Click here to see how you can save as much as 50%.)
You can save as much as 50% by joining as a Pro or Elite Member. Click here to learn more