The Role of the Center Backs
Here is what you will find in this guide:
- The roles and responsibilities of the center backs when your team is Defending
- A look at the different types of center backs
- How center backs can provide cover for each other and fullbacks
- A look some of the world's best center backs and their tactical play
- The principles of play of a modern center back
- How to defend against the opponents front foot
The center back has numerous functions when defending, including, providing cover for each other and the fullbacks, making play predictable and organizing the back line of defense.
Teams with all formations including the 4-3-3, 3-5-2, 4-4-2, 4-2-3-1, and others can all play with modern center backs.
Getting the best out of your center backs can be critical to the success of your formation and style of play. Teams use their center backs in all kinds of different ways and this book explores how the top pro teams use their center backs when defending, how they are affective in their different uses and how you can use the same tactics with your team.
Your Non-Member Price (Click here to see how you can save as much as 50%.)
You can save as much as 50% by joining as a Pro or Elite Member. Click here to learn more