Sheffield United's 3-5-2 Formation!
Here is what you will find in this guide:
- A look at the shapes of the 3-5-2 and 5-3-2
- How Chris Wilder keeps things simple for his players
- The tactics they use that puts pressure on the opponent
- Drills to create overloads out wide and get triangular shapes
- Sheffield United's principles of play when attacking
- How the 3-5-2 prevents opponents from playing between the midfield and defensive lines
Chris wilder is the Premier League's most tactical innovative coach since Pep Guardiola arrived at Manchester City. He has taken a group of players from the Championship division, got them promoted and is now challenging near the top of the English Premier League.
In the past, Wilder has adapted the 4-4-2 and played with a 3-4-1-2 formation. Now in the EPL, he is using his own interpretation of the 3-5-2 formation. This includes attacking and overlapping center backs and a style that prevents the opposition from playing between the midfield and defensive lines.
Sheffield United's 3-5-2 Formation - Attacking, gives an in-depth look at how Wilder has created a new way to play the 3-5-2 formation and how he is having incredible success as a coach.