Scoring Goals From Set Plays Vol 3
Here is what you will find in this guide:
- A look at the various types of set plays and how to take advantage of them
- Interesting data from set plays in the English Premier League
- An in-depth look at various types of corner kicks
- How to make short corner kicks really work for you
- Corner kicks to the near post and far post
- Corner kicks inside the 6-yard box and outside
- Corner kicks placed outside the penalty area
- Throw-ins treated as corner kicks
There are lots of statistics out there that show how many goals are scored from set plays. But whatever list or chart you find, one thing will always become apparent...set plays are a critical part of the success of any team.
For instance, eight teams in the English Premier League scored more than 20% of their goals directly as a result of a set play, with two teams scoring over 30% of their goals from set plays.
Obviously you need spend the majority of your time on the training field working on technical and tactical aspects of the game, especially with younger players. But if you don't put in even a small amount of time getting your team organized for various types of set play opportunities, you are missing out.
Scoring Goals from Set Plays Vol 3 focuses the various options available for corner kicks.