Marcelo Bielsa - Attacking
Here is what you will find in this guide:
- Why Pep Guardiola and others think Marcelo Bielsa is the best coach in the world
- A look at the tactical preparation Bielsa does for each game and each season
- A breakdown of the possession and attacking principles Bielsa uses at Leeds United
- Why Bielsa believes decisive passes are more important than just "keeping possession"
- How they turn backward passes into a crucial attacking weapon
- The unique way the midfield links with the back line and the attacking players
Pep Guardiola said this about Marcelo Bielsa - "My admiration for Marcelo Bielsa is huge. He's the best coach in the world."
Marcelo Bielsa has been successful and won championships wherever he has coached, whether it is with the Argentinian National Team or Athletico Bilbao of La Liga.
This eBook takes a look what makes Bielsa such a highly respected and successful coach and breaks down the attacking tactics he uses and specifically has used at Leeds United.