Klopp v Guardiola
Here is what you will find in this guide:
- A look at the styles of play of Jurgen Klopp and Pep Guardiola
- The differences and similarities of their attacking styles and tactics
- An in-depth breakdown of the formations that Klopp and Guardiola have used
- A look at the attacking statistics and the critical stats that really stand out
- How Guardiola uses his fullbacks to attack differently than Klopp
- The tactics that allow both teams to build from the back or attack with counter-attacks
Pep Guardiola and Jurgen Klopp are probably the top two coaches in the game today. Both have had success with clubs in different countries. Both have won the English Premier League and the Champions League as well as championships in in other countries.
Both coaches are innovative and have introduced new tactics that are now being used by coaches all over the world. Klopp v Guardiola - Attacking is a guide that takes an in-depth look at the differences and similarities of Klopp with Liverpool and Guardiola with Manchester City.
This eBook breaks down the differences and similarities of their attacking styles and tactics, and shows why both are successful. If you are fan of the styles of play of Klopp or Guardiola, this is for you.