30 Activities For a Possession Based Game Model
Here is what you will find in this guide:
- How to set up exercises to help your players improve their possession play
- Rondos with 2 and 3 players in possession
- Rondos with 4 players in possession
- Exercises to help your players deal with pressure while keeping possession
- Rondos for midfielders and with neutral players
- Exercises to work on specific formations
This guide is intended to get coaches to work on their teams to develop a possession-minded style of play inspired by the golden times of Barcelona.
This guide will show how to improve the capacity of your players to retain the ball and build attacks patiently and with high quality of passing and receiving, switching points of attack, moving the opposition and creating gaps to get in and score!
30 Activities for a Possession Based Game Model is full of small-sided games and rondos that you can include in your training sessions that will really make a difference in your teams ability to keep possession on game day.
Your Non-Member Price (Click here to see how you can save as much as 50%.)
You can save as much as 50% by joining as a Pro or Elite Member. Click here to learn more