Advanced Shooting and Finishing Volume 2
Advanced Shooting & Finishing Volume 2
Functional finishing exercises for in and around the penalty area
Here is what you will find in this guide:
- The importance of the build up that leads to a shooting opportunity
- Why the final pass to a shot is critical and how to set up drills for this
- When to pass and when to dribble leading to a shooting opportunity
- A collection of finishing drills suited for advanced players
- Why dividing the final third into four passing areas and three shooting areas will transform your sessions
- Progressive shooting drills that can be adapted to all levels and age groups
How many times does a team lose a scoring chance because of a wrong last pass or decision to dribble or make the wrong run?
This is why Advanced Shooting and Finishing has exercises that divide the final third into four passing areas and three shooting areas so your players don't just get shooting practice, but the all-important decision making practice leading up to the final shot.
All the exercises are organized from a simple basic level without opposition's pressure, to more complex game situations involving small group duels, passing through exercises with 1 v 1 or 2 v 2 duels under the pressure of time.