40 Individual Defending Exercises
40 Individual Defending and
Small Group Exercises
Here is what you will find in this guide:
- Individual player principles of play such as - positioning, marking, intercepting, tackling, anticipation and more.
- Advanced team principles of play such as - balance, tracking players, switching positions, zonal marking and more.
- The defending roles and responsibilities for each position and player.
- A look at both the offside and retreat defending strategies.
- Jam packed full of exercises so you can create effective individual and team defending players.
40 Individual Defending and Small Group Exercises will help players understand their roles and responsibilities both on the ball and their positioning away from the ball.
If you've ever had players dive in, only to lose the challenge or be in the wrong position to defend, then this eBook will solve that. If effort is not the problem, then understanding is likely the issue.
This guide will help you with training your players so they understand their defending roles and responsibilities. They will make better decisions both in 1v1 situations and as part of a defending group.