Here is what you will find in this book:
- The principles of play when NOT in possession of the ball with the 4-2-3-1
- The critical key principles when defending in the 4-2-3-1
- When and where to move to support your teammates
- The roles and responsibilities of each player/position in the 4-2-3-1 formation
- The different variations of the 4-2-3-1 and why it's important to choose the one that best suits your players
The 4-2-3-1 is one of the most used formations in the world today by teams from the youth and amateur levels, all the way up to the top teams in the world. The versatility of the 4-2-3-1 formation is one of it's many strengths.
There are many different ways to play the 4-2-3-1, especially when defending. 4-2-3-1 Defending, takes a look at the different options you have with the 4-2-3-1 when NOT in possession of the ball and when defending.
A must-have if you play with the 4-2-3-1.