30 Finishing Rondos
Here is what you will find in this guide:
- The decision making process when moving from possession to finishing
- The vital key points you need to know when practicing Finishing Rondos
- The important benefits to coach and player when using Finishing Rondos
- 30 Finishing Rondos that will help your players take advantage of goalscoring situations
- Single grid Rondos, two grid Rondos, even 3, 4, 5 and 6 grid Rondos
- Virtually unlimited progressions and variations that will improve the finishing skills of your team
Finishing has been described as the most important phase of play. It means scoring a goal. The finishing phase involves more than just strikers. Midfielders and defenders should also be trained in the skills of finishing.
30 Finishing Rondos is an eBook that will give you new ideas so you can train your team to better take advantage of their goalscoring opportunities. Using the Rondos from this eBook will improve the speed of play of your team, improve technical ability and with game-like situations, will give your players problem solving situations that will cause them to use their creativity in front of goal.
Energize your training sessions...introduce Finishing Rondos and watch your team score more goals.