Here is what you will find in this book:
- The principles of play when in possession of the ball and attacking
- The strengths and weaknesses of the 3-5-2
- The critical key principles when attacking in the 3-5-2
- When and where to move to support your teammates
- The roles and responsibilities of each player/position in the 3-5-2 formation
- The different variations of the 3-5-2 and why it's important to choose the one that best suits your players
The 3-5-2 formation has a strength of allowing you to flood the midfield and dominate possession. If you have the right type of defenders to play three at the back, it allows you to play a very attacking style of play as long as the midfielders understand their roles of dropping back when defending.
There are many different ways to play the 3-5-2, especially when attacking. 3-5-2 Attacking, takes a look at the different options you have with the 3-5-2 when in possession of the ball and when attacking.
If you like to play a possession style of play and want to create more goalscoring chances, then take a look at this eBook.